Run-time error '91'
Author Message
 Run-time error '91'

I have been devoloping a program using ado controls.  The
program writes to a microsoft acces 2000 file.  The progam
doesn't want to work on all computers unfortunatly.  Its
giving me a "run-time error '91' object variable or with
block variable not set" on a few computers.  Some have
Microsoft Acces 2000 on them.  Does anyone have an idea
how to fix this problem?

Jesse

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 21:58:02 GMT
 Run-time error '91'
It sounds like you have one or more missing DLLs. You want to build an
installation package that includes installing and registering (where
necessary) all required DLLs.

Wayne

Quote:
> I have been devoloping a program using ado controls.  The
> program writes to a microsoft acces 2000 file.  The progam
> doesn't want to work on all computers unfortunatly.  Its
> giving me a "run-time error '91' object variable or with
> block variable not set" on a few computers.  Some have
> Microsoft Acces 2000 on them.  Does anyone have an idea
> how to fix this problem?

> Jesse

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:30:13 GMT
 Run-time error '91'
Hi,

You missed some dll files on clients PCs. During
development you use different libraries to work with data
(ADO, DAO etc.) or other kind of libraries or nonstandard
controls. So if you want your software work fine on
client's PC then having just Access is not egough, they
have to have installed all libraries you use in your
project

Val

Quote:

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 23:58:04 GMT
 Run-time error '91'
I would suggest downloading and installing the latest version of
MDAC_TYP.exe on the PC.  There is an old version that ships with VB, but I
would still recommend downloading the latest one.  Should be on the MSDN
website.

Hope this helps

Sparks.

Quote:
> Hi,

> You missed some dll files on clients PCs. During
> development you use different libraries to work with data
> (ADO, DAO etc.) or other kind of libraries or nonstandard
> controls. So if you want your software work fine on
> client's PC then having just Access is not egough, they
> have to have installed all libraries you use in your
> project

> Val

Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:16:42 GMT

1. RUN TIME ERROR '91':

2. Run-time error '91' - HELP

3. run-time error '91'

4. Run Time Error '91'?

5. VB Run-time error '91'

6. Runtime error '91'

7. Runtime error '91'

8. >Run-Time Error Message '91'

9. Run-time error '91' with ADODC Recordset commands

10. Run - time error '91' Object variable or With block variable not set

11. Run-time error '91' Object variable or With block variable not set

12. HELP : Error 91 : Run-Time Error 91 Object Variable or With