Updating Table from Disconneted Recordset ?
Author Message
 Updating Table from Disconneted Recordset ?

I have created a disconnected recordset, made certain changes in various
records and update it, now I need all such changes to be saved in the
Database by connecting the recordset to the Database and syncronize, how can
I do so ?

Best Regards,

Luqman

Sun, 25 Apr 2004 18:23:57 GMT
 Updating Table from Disconneted Recordset ?
Set the rs's ActiveConnection property and call its UpdateBatch method.

Mon, 26 Apr 2004 00:26:37 GMT

1. Help Updating table by using a recordset

2. Update a field in each record of a table using a recordset

3. updating a table with info from a recordset

4. Problem With DAO Recordset Table Update

5. recordset does not update table!

6. Batch update for multiple tables using single ADO Recordset (VB )

7. Creating a Table and updating with a Recordset

8. Unable to Update SQL recordset: Insufficient base table information

9. update a table with an image in the recordset

10. Update the number of recordset in a table after deleting one

11. Oracle multiple table update with one ADO recordset

12. Batch update for multiple tables using single ADO Recordset (VB )