access web db, upload data from desktop client
Author Message
 access web db, upload data from desktop client
This seems like it should be simple, but i'm having trouble getting started.

Here's the situation: I have a little ol' access database sitting on my web
server somewhere on the internet.  I also have a regular vb app sitting on
my Win98 desktop, in which i manipulate data etc.  I'd like to upload some
of the data from my desktop to my db on the web server.  Pretty
straightforward, no?  I've looked into ado, but i get a little lost with
some of the other technologies (seems like they were designed for NT or
browser use).  My needs are much simpler:  I just need to hook to my web db
from my vb desktop app.

I'd appreciate any direction y'all care to provide.
thanks.

Sun, 25 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. integration of vb desktop app and a asp web based data entry screen to same db

2. vb client access to a web db

3. How to upload client files to web server?

4. saving data to db using upload script

5. FTP-Upload with VB, Access-2000 DB

6. export data from one access db to same db on another machine using vb6

7. Accessing Access DB over the web

8. VB Desktop Application Accessing SQL Server on Web Server

9. Uploading a file Web Page to the Web Server

10. VB Desktop Application Accessing SQL Server on Web Server

11. VB Desktop Application Accessing SQL Server on Web Server

12. VB Desktop Application Accessing SQL Server on Web Server