Invalid Connection String Attribute error
Author Message
 Invalid Connection String Attribute error

Omar,

Could you post your connection string here?

--
Val Mazur
Microsoft MVP

Quote:
> Hi, I have a VB6 application that connects to a SQL Server
> 2000 Database. I have in the client computer Win 98 and it
> has installed DCOM 98 and MDAC TYP 2.6. When I connect to
> the database using cn.Open method  I receive the error
> message 'Invalid Connection String Attribute'.
> Somebody knows what could be wrong?
> Thanks in advance

Sun, 08 May 2005 02:56:59 GMT

1. "Invalid Connection String Attribute"

2. Closed Or Invalid Connection Error 3709

3. CDONTS.NewMail error -- Invalid class string

4. CDONTS.NewMail error -- Invalid class string

5. Run-Time Error 2247: Invalid use of dot operator or invalid parentheses

6. connection string.open error

7. open connection string error

8. Why ISAM error using Access and unbound ADO controls with sql string connection

9. error using connection string w/ access db

10. Change ADO Control connection string at runtime (error)

11. VB to SQL2000 Connection String Error

12. ADODB Connection String- Two Diff Examples - Two Diff Errors