ADO2.5, can't add new record to an empty table using record binding
Author Message
 ADO2.5, can't add new record to an empty table using record binding

I am using ADO2.5, using record binding (CADORecordBinding), I want to
insert data into a table from an object, if the table is not empty, it
won't have any problem, but if the table is empty, I can't do it, no
matter how I change to cursor type of the recordset (dynamic,
forwardonly, ...), it still wouldn't work. Is this something missing
in ADO2.5 or something I don't know?

Any one who can give me a hint will be very apprecaited!

Sheegwa

Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:43:09 GMT

1. How to add new record to an empty table

2. HELP: Can't add new records to an empty dynaset

3. add record to an empty table using RDO 2.0 and Visual basic 6.0

4. deleting records in a table and then adding new records

5. Using bound DataGrid to add new records

6. Using bound DataGrid to add new records

7. word VBA won't let me add a new record to an access table

8. adding new records & new record

9. Can't add new records when using Linked forms

10. can't see past 65000 records IN A 100,000 RECORD table using MSHFLEXGRID

11. Can't Add new record after using MaskedEdit Control

12. need something like foreach record in table - add record to another table