OpenSchema - Help
Author Message
 OpenSchema - Help

Good afternoon lists

Somebody knows if provider MSDAORA1 supports the OpenSchema method of the
ADO. I am trying to list objects of DBMS of generic form without having that
to pass DML's to have access the dictionary of data of the DBMS. As the SQL
Server 2000 functions, with the Oracle already it does not function when I
use this to provider!
Since already I am thankful for the attention.

Att,

Daniel Araujo.

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 04:44:25 GMT
 OpenSchema - Help
Assuming you receive an error that the "provider is not capable":

Most OLEDB providers support Open Schema but will implement it differently,
the documentation for the OLEDB provider should say what information it is
capable of providing.

--
Michael Collier Bsc (Hons)
Interactive ADO Object Browser

> Good afternoon lists

> Somebody knows if provider MSDAORA1 supports the OpenSchema method of the
> ADO. I am trying to list objects of DBMS of generic form without having
that
> to pass DML's to have access the dictionary of data of the DBMS. As the
SQL
> Server 2000 functions, with the Oracle already it does not function when I
> use this to provider!
> Since already I am thankful for the attention.

> Att,

> Daniel Araujo.

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 06:33:16 GMT

1. help with ado openschema , help !

2. OpenSchema help

3. OpenSchema (HELP PLEASE")

4. ADO Openschema method help?!!!?

5. OpenSchema

6. Error 3251 - When using Connection.OpenSchema

7. OpenSchema shows non-existing indices

8. OpenSchema

9. ADODB.Connection :: OpenSchema arguments ?

10. ADO OpenSchema

11. Determining which is the IDENTITY or AutoNumber field using OpenSchema

12. ADO OpenSchema method fails to get indexes