ERROR INSTALING APLICATION
Author Message
 ERROR INSTALING APLICATION

  I build an aplication on VB6 , SP4  , ADO 2.5 on Win2000 Prof .
  After that , I buit a Kit with Visual Studio Installer  and another one
with
  Package and Deployment Wizard  .

  Those two kits are runing well on Win2000 and NT4 .
.
  But I can't run this kits on Win95 , Win98, Win98Se sau WinMe  .
  After instalation , when I try to launch the aplication I receive the
folowing error message :

  This program has performed an illegal operation
  and will be shut down .

  "Aplicatie" caused an invalid page fault in module MSDXM.OCX at
0167:64b6152c

   The kit what I release with Windows Installer generate the fallowind
error message :

   Error 1904 Module c:\Program Files\Aplicatie\msado25.tlb failed to
register .
   HRESULT - 2147024769 .

   I install ADO 2.5 , but the aplication don't work !

   Thanke you !

Thu, 24 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 ERROR INSTALING APLICATION

You have to create them under Win95 and Win98 to make them work.

Fri, 25 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error Instaling an application?

2. Error instaling the eMbedded tools

3. Crystal Report 8.5 and error when packaging the aplication

4. Instaling VB5 program (software)

5. problems instaling vb4 pro"urgent please"

6. Instaling fonts in Windows 95

7. How does one look at data in an open MS access aplication from MS Word

8. How can I make and exe file for an aplication

9. Retrieving highlighted cells from Excel and return values to VB aplication

10. (VB6)I CAN'T INSTALL MY APLICATION

11. Print Preview from Vb Aplication

12. installing web app with windows service and windows aplication at same time