ADO to access SQl ?
Author Message
 ADO to access SQl ?

I design database in SQL-7 and now I wont to use VB's 6.0  ADO Model to
access this database how I can write the program and what I need to read or
do to complete this matter .
thanks for reply

Tue, 07 Sep 2004 21:26:17 GMT

1. Help on Using Ado to access SQL Server?

2. How do I create a data source class that uses ADO to access SQL Server and populate a bound grid

3. Insert Data Into Access Database From SQL Server ADO Insert

4. ADO Recordset and SQL Statement and Access 2000

5. Performance issue - Access 2000 using VB6 and ADO 2.1 with SQL

6. Using ADO to access a Stored Procedure in SQL Server

7. Why ISAM error using Access and unbound ADO controls with sql string connection

8. ADO (SQl & Access)

9. VB/ADO/ACCESS/SQL Server

10. Crystal 7 + SQL SERVER + ACCESS 2k + ADO

11. RTF save using ADO / COM to Access / SQL database

12. error using SQL SHAPE with ADO and MS-ACCESS