OleDB
Author Message
 OleDB

    Hi everyone, supose i have just made an application that uses an SQL
Server (SQLOLEDB) and now i will install it in others machines that dont
have Sql Server provider. How can i do that?
    Can i install the provider with the cab file that was generated using
deployment wizard? There is a way to install just the provider?
    Which providers are installed by default?

    Thanks,

Luciano Caixeta Moreira

Tue, 07 Sep 2004 20:58:18 GMT
 OleDB
Hi,

You can prepare installation using Package and Deploymnet
Wizard from Visual Studio. It will incluse everything you
use into installation package. But I would suggest to
include whole MDAC installation into that package. In that
case you will avoid problems with provider and other MDAC
related files

Val

Quote:

Tue, 07 Sep 2004 21:48:32 GMT

1. jet3.51 OLEDB vs jet4.0 OLEDB

2. Where to get oledb provider Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.3.51?

3. How to use OLEDB to access FoxPro 2.6 database? Does OLEDB has Provider for FoxPro?

4. microsoft.jet.oledb.3.51 v.s. microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0

5. microsoft.jet.oledb.3.51 v.s. microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0

6. OLEDB.3.5.1 and OLEDB.4.0 What's the difference ?

7. OLEDB Connection Problem

8. MS Access OLEDB provider

9. Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0

10. OLEDB driver extract wrong project title?

11. No OLEDB 9.0 provider in Project 2002 ?

12. Help using OLEDB provider with Project file