How to show pic from DAT file after appendChunk n Getchunk
Author Message
 How to show pic from DAT file after appendChunk n Getchunk

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thanks for guiding me in the retrieving data from Access OLE OBJECT field.
I have successfully store the bitmap picture into the photo1.DAT, and wish
to show the content on the VB form
How can this be done, I can't load the pict as it is not in bmp, or show in
image control..
Could you please guide me on this?

Rgs,
Nicole CY

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Appendchunk/Getchunk vs. File Storage

2. Weird problem with GetChunk/AppendChunk and BLOBs

3. DAO getchunk/appendchunk problems in Access 97 DB

4. DCOM AppendChunk getChunk

5. GetChunk and AppendChunk - works with ODBC/SQL Server?

6. Using GetChunk and AppendChunk methods.

7. ADO GetChunk / AppendChunk with Oracle 8

8. Problem reading strings from Access7 using getchunk/appendchunk/string datatype

9. VB4.0/SQL server - GetChunk/AppendChunk behave oddly

10. DAO getchunk/appendchunk problems in Access 97 DB

11. VB4.0/SQL server - GetChunk/AppendChunk behave oddly

12. AppendChunk and GetChunk