Build an application that show the structure of bd in Ado
Author Message
 Build an application that show the structure of bd in Ado

Hi, I trying to build an application that show the structure of database (Access) in Ado, I found a property Openschema, but in the documentation just mention the names of parameters.

I know how to show the tables and his columns (fields in Dao), I need to know how to display the primary key of each table, type of value (text, numeric, autonumeric, date, etc)description like Access in design mode of BD, duplicates. Thanks a lot again.

Cesar Ramirez

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 00:50:02 GMT

1. What is the difference between build solution and build application

2. VB6 ADO application can't show data in runtime environment

3. building a list box on the fly using data off a type (structure)

4. how can I build complicated data structure?

5. dynamic columns(building a tree structure)

6. Building RDO Structure at Run-Time ???

7. ADO Updates to SQL Server not Showing, though records affected shows true

8. Using treeview and listview controls to show directory/file structures

9. show the project's tree structure ?

10. TreeView to show directory structure

11. use TreeListView in a html page to show a directory structure

12. Show Built In DDE Function Code