Data Form Wizard : Unrecoginzed Database Format
Author Message
 Data Form Wizard : Unrecoginzed Database Format

The VB6/ SP3 Data Form Wizard gives an 'Unrecognized Database Format"
message on Access 2000 MDB files.
Is there a fix or a KB article # ?

Fri, 17 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Data Form Wizard : Unrecoginzed Database Format
Hi Michael,

take a look at
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q238/4/01.asp

--
CU  Ronald
-> Life would be easier if we had the source code.

> The VB6/ SP3 Data Form Wizard gives an 'Unrecognized Database Format"
> message on Access 2000 MDB files.
> Is there a fix or a KB article # ?

Fri, 17 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Data Form Wizard : Unrecoginzed Database Format

Thanks, I suppose we can re-build the Visual Data Manager since the source
is part of the MSDN samples but is it possible to fix the Form Wizard ?

Quote:
> Hi Michael,

> take a look at
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q238/4/01.asp

> --
> CU  Ronald
> -> Life would be easier if we had the source code.
> --

> > The VB6/ SP3 Data Form Wizard gives an 'Unrecognized Database Format"
> > message on Access 2000 MDB files.
> > Is there a fix or a KB article # ?

Sat, 18 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 242010 - FIX: The Data Form Wizard May Not Open an Access 2000 Database

2. application wizard and data form wizard get fatal error when opening

3. Data Form Wizard/Visual Data Problem

4. Data Form Wizard/Visual Data Problem

5. Data Form Wizard and ODBC Data Source

6. Data Form Wizard with Master/Detail Form-Layout

7. Strange Behavior in Data Form Wizard created Form

8. Data Form Wizard

9. data form wizard with SQL instead of OLEDB?

10. Data Form Wizard for Table with Bit Fields

11. Help - Can't Run Data Form Wizard

12. .Net Data Form Wizard