Retrieving Field descriptions from Access table using ADO
Author Message
 Retrieving Field descriptions from Access table using ADO

When you find out can you let me know please.
If you can supply the ado code I may be able to fathom it out

Don

I am trying to retrieve the field descriptions out of an Access table using
ADO.
I have the code to do it using DAO, but I really need to use ADO.  I thought
that
it would have been a property of the Field method, but no such luck.  Thanks
for
any help.

Jeremy

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 05:34:32 GMT

1. Retrieving Field descriptions from Access table using ADO

2. How to get Access Field descriptions using ADO?

3. SQL Server Field Descriptions and Microsoft Access Field Descriptions

4. Retrieve Access 97 Table Description

5. Retrieve the description of a field in a Access DB

6. Q: Best way to retrieve Access field description from a query

7. Table Description/Field Description

8. Matching Tables using non-key description fields

9. Help: I can't read the description property for Table fields using VBA

10. description fields of access table

11. saving a description to a access table field?

12. Creating new fields in Access tables using ADO 2