Accessing a folder in public folders using an ADO recordset
Author Message
 Accessing a folder in public folders using an ADO recordset

Hi all,
I need to find out some information.
We have, under public folders, contact information listed in a contact
folder. I would like to access the information here using an ado recordset.
I need to know what OLE DB driver to use and any other specific information
I may need to access this information.
Can you please provide me with the necessary details?
Many thanks
Reeza Ali.

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. access public folder in Outlook using ADO

2. using VBscript to access Access database in public folder

3. Accessing attachments to messages in public folder using VB

4. Accessing owner of distribution lists and access rights of public folders in Access 97

5. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

6. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

7. Public Folder Contact folders.

8. Unread Items in Public Folders like in personal Folders

9. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

10. Search Public Folders - recurse through folders

11. Syncronize in programmatic way, the folder Contact with the public folder

12. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder