Changing Referencial Integrity on the fly
Author Message
 Changing Referencial Integrity on the fly

Hello friends.
Could someone tell me how is it possible to uncheck the Referencial
integrity in a relationship , when we creating it on the fly?
(To be more clear I uncheck the Cascade Updates option by the following:

UpdateRule = adNone)
Is there any equivelant code for unchecking the Referencial Integrity
option in ADO?
(Like the Attributes = dbRelationDontEnforce of the DAO)

Thaks for reading this post

Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:55:12 GMT

1. Referencial Integrity

2. help me :referencial integrity tabel in visual basic 5

3. Enforce Referencial Integrity by code

4. Referential Integrity - changing in linked tables

5. Programatically changing referential integrity in an Access database.

6. Changing the reference to the ADOX library on the fly

7. Change listbox sort field on the fly

8. Changing references on the fly? BIG PROBLEM

9. Changing windows default printer on the fly

10. Changing Modules On-the-Fly

11. change field type on the fly

12. Security, changing rights on the fly