recordset data -> temporary table
Author Message
 recordset data -> temporary table

Hello

i have a txt-file with a number of separated lines. using the
Jet-engine i read all the lines into a recordset.

what i want to do now is get this recordset to a SQL-Server! I want to
create a temporary table on the server that contains my data.

i have a adodb.connection for the Jet enginge : cnTxt
and one for the connection to the SQL-Server : cnSql
further more there is the recordset conaining the data: rsTxt

how can i use the SELECT .. INTO statement to get the information "up
where it belongs"?

Thank you in advance!

Uwe

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 08:53:33 GMT

1. recordset data -> temporary table (sql-server)

2. Temporary Database with temporary Recordset/Resultset

3. Copy/Saving a recordset from one data table to another table

4. Problem in generating Crystal Report with temporary tables(#table) in SP

5. Recordset => Table

6. Recordset => Table

7. Help recordset -> table in a jet DB

8. HELP I NEED TO WRITE A SIN TABLE>>>>>>>

9. >>> Weird Data Control Pr

10. >>> Weird Data Control Problem

11. Pass Data VB>SQL>ODBC>Oracle Database

12. => Populating a Data Sheet with a recordset