Call VB from command line ...
Author Message
 Call VB from command line ...

Can anyone help me ....

I need to call VB 6.0 from the "command line" pass it the "form name" and a
"value" to query on...
I've done it in Oracle forms. I need to do the same in VB..I have another
application that's needs to call VB.

Thanks in advance for any help..

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 02:45:32 GMT
 Call VB from command line ...
In a VB program, you can use the Command object to retrieve command line
parameters, for example, when you run:

project1.exe file1

in the program:

Msgbox Command

It will display "file1"

Luke

rights.)

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:09:24 GMT

1. Command Line Call to VB

2. Help with Win 95 screen saver command line - command line.zip [1/1]

3. Executing command to command line from VB App

4. Command Line arguments after registry call.

5. Command line calls and PATH question

6. Calling an Executable from command line

7. Piping results of command line call to file from ASP

8. Can you call an server-side command line executable

9. Command-Line calls

10. Running command-line commands through Access ?

11. Command-Line arguments using Command()

12. Win32 Code to Hide When You Run Command-Line Commands