DataGrid
Author Message
 DataGrid

Hi,

I wanted to create a form that allow users to view/add/edit/delete about 10
records at a time.

So I thought of using DataGrid. I did it together with ADODC controls (with
just a few settings like connection string, datasource, etc). I manage to
see the data and able to edit them.

Question:
How can I do it programmatically??
Is there any other way instead of using DataGrid? Definitely not multiple
Text boxes.

Need help urgently.

Thanks.

SP

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DataGrid

I have a sample of populating a DataGrid programatically at my website. The
address is http://vbdata.iwarp.com

Andrew Grillage

Quote:
> Hi,

> I wanted to create a form that allow users to view/add/edit/delete about
10
> records at a time.

> So I thought of using DataGrid. I did it together with ADODC controls
(with
> just a few settings like connection string, datasource, etc). I manage to
> see the data and able to edit them.

> Question:
> How can I do it programmatically??
> Is there any other way instead of using DataGrid? Definitely not multiple
> Text boxes.

> Need help urgently.

> Thanks.

> SP

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

2. How do I set the Datagrid row to be same size as the datagrid window

3. Using datagrid as datasource for another datagrid

4. Datagrids inside a Datagrid

5. Copy from Datagrid to datagrid

6. Updating datagrid with requery, datagrid goes to top

7. DataGrid and "Microsoft Datagrid: The Current Row is not available"

8. HELP needed: missing one record when displaying in DataGrid

9. help on datagrid

10. datagrid in vba

11. Using ADO with DataGrid

12. Having different recordsource in Datagrid : Is it Posibble?