Reference Designer!! - HELP!!
Author Message
 Reference Designer!! - HELP!!

How do I reference the DataEnvironment designer as a string variable?

ie DataEnvironments(Index).commands(Index)

the second part works, but the first part doesn't, what am I doing wrong?

I have several DataEnvironments, I want to refenrence them this way, not by
name.  HOW?

Dan

Mon, 09 May 2005 01:24:59 GMT
 Reference Designer!! - HELP!!
There is no a array or collection object for the DataEnvironment
collection, so they can't be accessed in this way.

Luke

rights.)

Wed, 11 May 2005 21:57:02 GMT

1. HELP: looking 4 report designer user interface, other than Crystal Designer

2. Referencing ActiveX Designers from Add-In

3. SubReport Designer Component (ActiveX Designer)

4. Data Designer and a Report Designer.

5. Missing Database Designer and Query Designer in VB 6.0 Enterprise edition

6. Where are Database Designer and Query Designer, REPOSTED

7. Where are Database Designer and Query Designer

8. Where are Database Designer and Query Designer, REPOSTED

9. Where are Database Designer and Query Designer?

10. Need help with Designer object

11. Need help with Designer object

12. Need help with Designer object