problem with char field and special ascii char
Author Message
 problem with char field and special ascii char

Hello!

I have VB 6.0 pro.
I'm working with dBASE tables and I have little problem.

I have text field (4 char long) in database and are there (in this field) a
sum of special codes like:
chr$(0)+chr$(1)+chr$(30)+...+
Problem is in first 0.
When I try read from database this field, I see error from VB: field is
NULL.

Best regards,
Dominik Kolcio

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. problem with text field and special ascii char

2. ASCII Chars -> large chars

3. How to search a Table based on a text field that contains special chars

4. special char reading problem

5. problem with special char *

6. problem with sql server string values containing special chars

7. problem with char to ASCII conversion

8. char after each 2 chars in a string.

9. Reading a text file char by char.

10. Getting a single char, Putting a single char.

11. Char by Char file input?

12. REPOST: Want mask chars but not prompt chars in MaskEdBox (from Aug 22)