Ganga Nagar,
Bangalore - 560 032
Phone : 91 80 3631445, 3431470
Visit us at www.diffsoft.com

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:36:57 GMT
 Data type for GUID
Hi,

On client side you can work with it as with strings. If
you are working with ADO, then you can use adGUID datatype
of field

Val

Quote:

data type should we
>use when we want to store it in a database?
>We are developing an application which can work with

Access, SQL Server and
Quote:
>Oracle.
>It would be nice if somebody can tell us VB and it's

equivalent DB datatype
Quote:
>in all these databases.

>Thanks,

>Murali

>--
>Differentiated Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,
>90, 3rd Cross,2nd Main,
>Ganga Nagar,
>Bangalore - 560 032
>Phone : 91 80 3631445, 3431470
>Visit us at www.diffsoft.com

>.

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:04:42 GMT

1. How to convert a GUID string to a GUID data type

2. Converting a GUID data type to a String

3. ADODB select with GUID data type

4. Get error: Disallowed implicit conversion from data type varchar to data type money

5. Data type conversion error when saving numeric data types

6. Q: variant data type with user defined data type

7. C data type vs. VB Data type

8. ADO data types and vbasic data types mapping

9. Data Type Problem accessing Btrieve (MBF) data type

10. Data Type Problem accessing Btrieve (MBF) data type

11. Data Type Problem accessing Btrieve (MBF) data type

12. VB Data Types - C Data Types