Oracle provider and xml
Author Message
 Oracle provider and xml

Hello,

I am having a problem determining if there is a provider which I can
use to access stored procedures in my oracle database and return xml
as well... currently I'm having to use OraOLEDB.Oracle when returning
XML and MSDAORA the rest of the time. Is there another provider that
will do both?

Thank You,
Alex Nichols

Mon, 15 Mar 2004 03:49:32 GMT

1. Connecting to Oracle thru Oracle OLE DB Provider(OraOLDDB.Oracle)

2. Unable to connect Oracle using the Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Oracle

3. Open XML file using Provider=MSPERSIST

4. Problem with Oracle Provider for OLE DB

5. Oracle .Net Data Provider Error

6. Oracle OLE DB - Provider and ADO - Problem with Unicode

7. Oracle 8 and ODBC provider

8. OLE DB Provider for Oracle problem in Data Environment

9. Error -2147286960 Source: Provider (Oracle)

10. VB 6 with ADO Oracle provider

11. ADO and Oracle RDB - what data provider to use

12. Oracle - Supplied Provider is different from the one already in use