VB6/ADO com DB2(IBM RISC)
Author Message
 VB6/ADO com DB2(IBM RISC)

Good afternoon news!

Staff I am needing to raise real information of access even though the
data base DB2 (IBM) through ADO or the OLE of proper IBM. For that I
was looking at in the literature of IBM, everything functions
perfectly, more wanted to assure of some real case to me. In case that
somebody of news is working in this architecture would be possible to
the evaluation of the best Library to be used, Microsoft OLE DB
Provider will be DB2 or IBMDADB2 of IBM?

Since already I am thankful for the attention of all.

Daniel D. Castro

---

Sat, 21 May 2005 21:01:53 GMT
 VB6/ADO com DB2(IBM RISC)
Good afternoon news!

Staff I am needing to raise real information of access even though the
data base DB2 (IBM) through ADO or the OLE of proper IBM. For that I
was looking at in the literature of IBM, everything functions
perfectly, more wanted to assure of some real case to me. In case that
somebody of news is working in this architecture would be possible to
the evaluation of the best Library to be used, Microsoft OLE DB
Provider will be DB2 or IBMDADB2 of IBM?

Since already I am thankful for the attention of all.

Daniel D. Castro

---

Sun, 22 May 2005 01:38:45 GMT

1. VB6 and IBM DB2

2. making query using VB6 to access IBM DB2

3. MTS,ADO and IBM DB2

4. Help with IBM DB2 on OS/390 with ADO

5. DB2 VB objects from IBM and CD give-away

6. VB using IBM's DB2

7. Create Table on IBM DB2 using ODBC

8. IBM AS/400 DB2 database access

9. Help: Executing Stored Procedures against IBM DB2

10. IBM DB2 and VB

11. DB2 access problems after updating IBM Client Access

12. DB2 IBM Management