CSV Import to access
Author Message
 CSV Import to access

I have a CSV file that I need to import into Access via VB.

The CSV File is laid out as follows:

CustomerName,Address,City,State,Zip,OrderItem1-QTY1,OrderItem2-QTY2,OrderIte
m3-QTY3,...... Until OrderItem9-QTY9

I have created an Access 2000 DB with two Tables:

TableName CustomerInfo
CustomerName Unique
Address
City
State
Zip

OrderItems
OrderID    AutoNumber
CustomerID Link to CustomerName
OrderItem
QTY

I really need some sample code bad since I can not figure this out. Please
Please help. I appreciate all of your help.

Thanks

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:46:50 GMT

1. CSV Import into Access via VB

2. Import CSV but splitting the import data into two tables

3. Importing CSV file to access

4. Importing a CSV file into an MS Access 2.0 table using VB 4.0

5. import csv into access/sql2000 but reversed

6. Problem importing CSV file into an Access Database

7. Automating Importing a CSV file in Access from VB

8. Import and Export from .CSV files in Access with VB6 Code

9. Importing CSV into Access

10. Importing CSV file to Existing Access DB

11. Importing .csv file to Access DB, Need help Please

12. Importing csv file into access database using Visual Basic