Optional StorecProc params using ADODB::Command.
Author Message
 Optional StorecProc params using ADODB::Command.

Hi.
I'd like to know how to 'not pass' certain arguments to a stored procedure,
using a command object.

For instance, I have a storec procedure that has a default value for one of
it's parameters (an int) of NULL.
My parameters aren't named and I have to add them one by one using
Append(CreateParameter) or using an Execute(Array()). How can I 'skip' a
parameter and tell ADO to use the default value?

Thank you.

--
Assaf Lavie.

Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:25:28 GMT

1. ADODB.Command Output Params return null for GUID types

2. Sending command to a FoxPro database using ADODB.Command Object

3. Calling a COM object from VB.Net with Optional Params

4. Searching through code for Optional params

5. Using adodb command object with transferspreadsheet

6. Using browser-side ADODB.Command object?

7. Using browser-side ADODB.Command object?

8. Using where IN with a ADODB.Command object...

9. Problem using Named Parameters with ADODB.Command

10. Err in using ADODB Command Object in VB.Net

11. Using browser-side ADODB.Command object?

12. Calling insertion stored procedure using ADODB.Command