data refreshing ADO - Access2000
Author Message
 data refreshing ADO - Access2000

Hi Marc,
Interesting problem. How is the report populated, ie:
does it get the data from the form controls or the form
adodc? Also are you closeing the report or just hiding it?
Will Await your responce.
Ed Voss
MCP
Quote:

an
>ADO -- OCX connexion. I run a report (crystal) and I get
>the correct data on the report. I move to the next
record
>using a next button which issues ..movenext, and when I
>run the report I have data from the previous record. I
run
>the same report immediately after and the report is
>correct !?!

>I also notice that if I insert an msgbox to verify
fields
>content, or if I insert break line to run debug, the
data
>is also correct.

>I have tried all various refresh/requery/resync etc.
>without success.

>What I am not sure is what is the best way to access the
>DB, ( ODBC or JET OLE DB) adOpenSatic or adOpenDynamic
>etc..

>Will you please give me some advises, I am a bit lost.

>.

Sun, 08 May 2005 08:10:10 GMT
 data refreshing ADO - Access2000
Hello Ed,

I created the report with Crystal Report 9. I use the new
RDC which replaces the OCX. The report is designed in
Crystal, and executed through RDC from VB. At design time,
(in crystal),I specify the databases that are used by the
report. I do a refresh of the RDC. (refresh report viewer)

Thank you for your help,
Marc

Quote:

Sun, 08 May 2005 17:06:56 GMT

1. ADO Data Environment Child Command refreshing problem

2. refreshing DataList with ADO Data Control

3. Refresh method of ADO Data Control

4. Refreshing ADO Data Control on another form

5. How to refresh data in ADO environment?

6. Dynamic ADO Recordset Not Dynamic (Does Not Refresh Data)

7. Wierd...refreshing ADO control and data list....

8. How to refresh ADO Combo data

9. ADO Data Control fails to refresh with Jet 4.0 provider

10. How to refresh data in ADO environment?

11. Dynamic ADO Recordset Not Dynamic (Does Not Refresh Data)

12. Refreshing the ADO data control