Keyset Cursor in ADO
Author Message
 Keyset Cursor in ADO

Hi,

What do you mean when you say "It looks like at certain
instnaces this particular field does not get updated"?
Could you give us example

Thanks,

Val
Microsoft MVP

Quote:

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:51:41 GMT

1. SS7 refusing to return a keyset cursor to ADO

2. Can't open recordsets with Keyset cursors in OLE DB Jet (Jet3.51)

3. Invalid Cursor position; no keyset defined

4. Can KeySet cursors see DELETIONS???

5. Keyset Cursor Question

6. How get keyset from ADO command?

7. How get keyset from ADO command?

8. ADO cursor location and cursor type question

9. Is ADO broken when it comes to server side keyset cursors?

10. RDO I open a keyset but I get a static resultset

11. Error 0x80090016: Keyset does not exist

12. Returning keyset/dynamic recordsets when executing parameterized queries against Stored Procedures