Stored Procedure / Parameter / Sybase / odbc
Author Message
 Stored Procedure / Parameter / Sybase / odbc

Hi all,
hope that someone can help me

Im using a Sybase odbc connection

Dim cmd As adodb.Command
Set cmd = New adodb.Command
    cmd.ActiveConnection = _
    "Provider=MSDASQL.1;Password=xxx;Persist Security Info=True;User
ID=xxx;Data Source=DS"
    cmd.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc
    cmd.CommandText ="verify_at_ac" '<- Name of SP
     cmd.Parameters.Refresh

I know that the SP requieres 4 Parameter to create an result_value  and
if I check the Parameters count with 'x = cmd.Parameters.Count' x is =
1.
how can I see and where can I set the required Parameters to execute
the stored Procedure ???

thx 4 Help.
Michael

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:18:30 GMT

1. Retrieve parameters from stored procedure in sybase

2. Passing parameter to Sybase ASA Stored procedure via ADO

3. Retrive output parameters when using stored procedure in Sybase database

4. ado recordsets from stored procedures, stored procedures have input parameters

5. DAO and Sybase Stored Procedures

6. Sybase V11.2 and VB5 Stored Procedure

7. SQLCancel with Sybase stored procedures

8. Sybase and Stored PROCEDURES

9. Executing stored procedures on Sybase from ASP

10. Vb3.0 CR4.0 Paso de parametros a stored procedure sybase

11. Executing a stored procedure in a Sybase SQL anywhere database, VB5 Enterprise

12. Sybase stored procedures through DAO