ADO Recordset Refreshing/Oracle 8
Author Message
 ADO Recordset Refreshing/Oracle 8

After inserting a row into table, when I tried to refresh the recordset to
reflect the changes it gives me error. can anyone solve this ?

Thanks in advance

Aniruddha

Tue, 08 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ADO Recordset Refreshing/Oracle 8
Did you try rs.close and then refresh?

Tue, 08 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ADO Recordset Refreshing/Oracle 8

Quote:
> Did you try rs.close and then refresh?

Why do you have to close the recordset to refresh it?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Mon, 14 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO Recordset Refreshing/Oracle 8

2. How to change ADO recordset retrieved from Oracle into new recordset

3. Refreshing Grid w/Oracle ADO & DE

4. Using Parameters.Refresh with Oracle & ado 2.6

5. ADO recordset refresh problems

6. How to refresh a recordset with ADO

7. Refreshing recordsets using ADO

8. ADO Recordset refresh error

9. How do you refresh a recordset with ADO?

10. Dynamic ADO Recordset Not Dynamic (Does Not Refresh Data)

11. Refreshing the ado recordset

12. How do you refresh a recordset with ADO?