Ado, add new table
Author Message
 Ado, add new table

Hello,

I have a Ado connection with a Access DB.

How can I set a Memo field ???
How can I set a field to obliged = False ??

Dim newTbl As New Table
Dim adoCat As New ADOX.Catalog

adoCat.ActiveConnection = _
 "PROVIDER=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=C:\dbTest; _
Jet OLEDB:Database Password=hello;"

            newTbl.Name = "Example"
            newTbl.Columns.Append "Column1", adVarWChar, 50
            newTbl.Columns.Append "Column2", adLongVarBinary
            adoCat.Tables.Append newTbl

Thanks.....Werner

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO Add New Column to a Table

2. Problem with ADO and SQl Server on adding a new record in a table

3. need help please:joined tables,add new entries based on one table columns

4. need help please:joined tables,add new entries based on one table columns

5. Adding a new entry to a table from a form's combobox

6. How to add new record to table in external location

7. How to launch a Macro/Module when new record is added to table

8. Adding a new Field to a Linked (or Imported) Table

9. Help with adding new record to a table.

10. Creating a new database and adding appropriate empty tables

11. Adding a new field to a table

12. word VBA won't let me add a new record to an access table