VB update to Access2000 table using ADO ?
Author Message
 VB update to Access2000 table using ADO ?

Hello!

I hope someone can help.   I have a VB5 (SP3) application using ADO to
insert & update an Access 2000 database.  I have an equipment  table that
has 6 fields, the equipment id, a sequencial #, a date, author, subject, &
note.  The same equipment id can have multiple sequencial numbers.  Each
sequencial number will have the date, author, subject & note fields
associated.

I've used the filter property to first select the equipment id.  Then a
conditional second filter to select the sequencial number.  The fields do
not get updated or inserted.

I've tried to use a complete SQL statement specifing the Where clause in the
SQL statement of the recordset
open.  Each field gets it's own record for each sequence number.

The update statement is correct but the record is not updated.
Can anyone provide some help?

Thank you in advance.
Ellen

Fri, 07 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I get a list of tables using ADO + Access2000

2. Batch update for multiple tables using single ADO Recordset (VB )

3. Batch update for multiple tables using single ADO Recordset (VB )

4. Updating Tables That Are Linked to Access2000

5. update tables using ADO

6. Update a table using ado

7. how to update a Numeric field in a table using VB6 ADO

8. Using ado, table is not updated

9. ADO, SQL Server Updating Recordset using 2 Tables

10. Using FoxPro 3.0 tables in VB using ADO

11. ADO rsUpdate Access2000 Table

12. ADO, Pivot tables, VB 6.0, and Updates