Application not closing down after printing reports
Author Message
 Application not closing down after printing reports

Can some one point me in the right direction please
Using VB6sp3 with Data Reports using AD02 with mdb file.
Using  1 connection in dataEnvironment.

If I print a report the application is showing in the close program dialog
box but is not showing if I dont print a report.
What am I not doing to fully unload after printing report and How ?
Thank You

--
Regards
Don Grover

Sat, 31 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Application not closing down after printing reports
I encountered the same problem some time ago.  I solved it by putting and
END statement at the end of the MDIFORM_UNLOAD of the main menu form to
force the program to end.  I know this may not be a good way but this is the
only way I can think of in a short time.  You may have to try.

If you still do not get it, please post again.

HTH
Jerome

Quote:
> Can some one point me in the right direction please
> Using VB6sp3 with Data Reports using AD02 with mdb file.
> Using  1 connection in dataEnvironment.

> If I print a report the application is showing in the close program dialog
> box but is not showing if I dont print a report.
> What am I not doing to fully unload after printing report and How ?
> Thank You

> --
> Regards
> Don Grover
> TIC Group

Mon, 02 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Application not closing down after printing reports
I corrected it using below in the report module.
Private Sub DataReport_QueryClose(Cancel As Integer, CloseMode As Integer)

    While rptCustomers.AsyncCount > 0
        DoEvents
    Wend

End Sub

Quote:
> I encountered the same problem some time ago.  I solved it by putting and
> END statement at the end of the MDIFORM_UNLOAD of the main menu form to
> force the program to end.  I know this may not be a good way but this is
the
> only way I can think of in a short time.  You may have to try.

> If you still do not get it, please post again.

> HTH
> Jerome

> > Can some one point me in the right direction please
> > Using VB6sp3 with Data Reports using AD02 with mdb file.
> > Using  1 connection in dataEnvironment.

> > If I print a report the application is showing in the close program
dialog
> > box but is not showing if I dont print a report.
> > What am I not doing to fully unload after printing report and How ?
> > Thank You

> > --
> > Regards
> > Don Grover
> > TIC Group

Tue, 03 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. After closing my application, Task is active an will not close

2. Reports Closing when Application Closes

3. Application not using the PRINTER object settings when printing a report with PRINTREPORT

4. DataReport.print report, Application will not terminate

5. Detecting another application closing down

6. Closing down another application

7. Access not closing down

8. VB Tasks not closing down in Win98

9. VB will not Close Down

10. Application not shutting down.

11. Automatically closing down Access using code after a Modal window has been closed

12. Crystal Reports Printing to the not-default printer sq Landscape printing