Strange caracters in a query's result 
Author Message
 Strange caracters in a query's result

Hi,

I am not sure if you can begin names of fields from
digital. try to add some letter at the beginning and see
if it is fine

Val
Microsoft MVP

Quote:
>-----Original Message-----
>I have a query of access that works on my PC but the same
query gives
>strange characters, for the3rd,4th,5th,6th,8th,9th

columns  like squares or
Quote:
>spaces ...
>while the other columns are right,
>installed on a notebook having  the same S.O. (Win98) and
Access2000
>complete installation, the query works also on other
pc .... but not on
>notebook
>I can't understand why and what can i do to make the

query work  on notebook
Quote:
>too?I tried to delete and remake the query but the query
keeps on giving
>strange char
>I have a problem in the following query :
>SELECT QRiepilogoMagazzino.Codice,

QRiepilogoMagazzino.Descrizione AS
Quote:
>Fornitore, nz(DSum

("nrpezzi","QRiepilogoMagazzino","Tipo='Carico' and
Quote:
>Gruppo=1 and codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0)-nz(DSum

("nrpezzi","QRiepilogoMagazzino","
Quote:
>Tipo='Scarico' and Gruppo=1 and codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0) AS UPzVenduti,
>nz(DSum("nrpezzi","QRiepilogoMagazzino","Tipo='Carico'
and Gruppo=2 and
>codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0)-nz(DSum

("nrpezzi","QRiepilogoMagazzino","
Quote:
>Tipo='Scarico' and Gruppo=2 and codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0) AS DPzVenduti,
>nz(DSum("costoacq","QRiepilogoMagazzino","Tipo='Carico'
and Gruppo=1 and
>codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0)-nz(DSum

("costoacq","QRiepilogoMagazzino",
Quote:
>"Tipo='Scarico' and Gruppo=1 and codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0) AS UTotEuro,
>nz(DSum("costoacq","QRiepilogoMagazzino","Tipo='Carico'
and Gruppo=2 and
>codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0)-nz(DSum

("costoacq","QRiepilogoMagazzino",
Quote:
>"Tipo='Scarico' and Gruppo=2 and codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0) AS DTotEuro,
>nz(nz(DSum

("costoacq","QRiepilogoMagazzino","Tipo='Carico' and
Gruppo=1 and
Quote:
>codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0)-nz(DSum

("costoacq","QRiepilogoMagazzino",
Quote:
>"Tipo='Scarico' and Gruppo=1 and codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0),0)+nz(nz(DSum

("costoacq","QRiepilogoMagaz
Quote:
>zino","Tipo='Carico' and Gruppo=2 and codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0)-nz(DSum

("costoacq","QRiepilogoMagazzino",
Quote:
>"Tipo='Scarico' and Gruppo=2 and codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0),0) AS TotUD,
>nz(DSum("costoven","QRiepilogoMagazzino","Tipo='Carico'
and Gruppo=1 and
>codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0)-nz(DSum

("costoven","QRiepilogoMagazzino",
Quote:
>"Tipo='Scarico' and Gruppo=1 and codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0) AS UTotEuroAcq,
>nz(DSum("costoven","QRiepilogoMagazzino","Tipo='Carico'
and Gruppo=2 and
>codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0)-nz(DSum

("costoven","QRiepilogoMagazzino",
Quote:
>"Tipo='Scarico' and Gruppo=2 and codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0) AS DTotEuroAcq,
>nz(nz(DSum

("costoven","QRiepilogoMagazzino","Tipo='Carico' and
Gruppo=1 and
Quote:
>codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0)-nz(DSum

("costoven","QRiepilogoMagazzino",
Quote:
>"Tipo='Scarico' and Gruppo=1 and codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0),0)+nz(nz(DSum

("costoven","QRiepilogoMagaz
Quote:
>zino","Tipo='Carico' and Gruppo=2 and codice=" &
>[QRi{ w Z t ?
>O
>?    epilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0)-nz(DSum

("costoven","QRiepilogoMagazzino",
Quote:
>"Tipo='Scarico' and Gruppo=2 and codice=" &
>[QRiepilogoMagazzino].[codice]),0),0) AS TotUDAcq
>FROM QRiepilogoMagazzino
>GROUP BY QRiepilogoMagazzino.Codice,

QRiepilogoMagazzino.Descrizione,
Quote:
>nz(DSum("nrpezzi"



Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:09:16 GMT  
 
 [ 1 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Strange query results.

2. Strange Caracters with an Insert SP

3. How to compare strings caracter by caracter ?

4. Creating a Column Collection from Select Query's Result

5. Can't sort result set on query based on calculated values

6. ADO doesn't receive result of SQL query from a stored procedure

7. using a query result to run another query

8. Truncated values in results of query upon query

9. Truncated values in results of query upon query

10. Howto execute one query over multiple query results

11. Howto execute one query over multiple query results

12. Truncated values in results of query upon query

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software