calling Parametrized Access 2000 query
Author Message
 calling Parametrized Access 2000 query

Hello,

Trying to run an Access query that returns a result set from VB6.  Code
follows:

---------------------
Dim Qy As New ADODB.Command
Set Qy.ActiveConnection = objConn
Qy(0) = accountID  - ON THIS LINE I GET "RUN TIME ERROR 3265 - ITEM CAN NOT
BE FOUND IN THE COLLECTION CORRESPONDING TO THE REQUEST NAME OR ORDINAL"

Qy.CommandType = adCmdStoredProc
Qy.CommandText = "QryInventory"

Set rs = Qy.Execute(ShowRows)
----------------

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Basir

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 01:18:22 GMT
 calling Parametrized Access 2000 query
Hi,

Check next link

http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?
ID=KB;EN-US;Q200190&LN=EN-US&rnk=15&SD=msdn&FR=0&qry=HOWTO%
20call%20ACCess%20query%20using%
20ADO&src=DHCS_MSPSS_msdn_SRCH&SPR=MSALL&

Val

Quote:

Sun, 29 Aug 2004 02:16:25 GMT

1. VB crashe when calling parametrized query within dataEnvironment

2. call a query form access 2000

3. Access 2000 append query run from Outlook 2000 fails - no error message - REPOST

4. Access 2000 converted to Access 97 report query data type errors

5. Access 2000 - calls to Access.exe to document macros

6. Executing parametrized queries in ADODC component

7. SQLBase, ODBC and Parametrized Queries

8. Parametrized create table query

9. Parametrized SQL-queries with ODBC interface

10. Crystal and parametrized queries

11. Parametrized Query with Optional TOP Predicate

12. Parametrized Query