ADODC Errors
Author Message
 ADODC Errors

I have created an App using adodc controls.  When I load it and run it on
win2k there is no problem, but when I load it and try to run it on an old
NT4.0 box there are errors right away.  The following is my Form_Load mod:

Private Sub Form_Load()

Call MDIForm1.ChildFormCenter(Me)
Adodc1.ConnectionString = "dsn=Concrete"
Adodc1.RecordSource = "Select Job_no,Job_descript from Master where Active =
yes order by Job_descript"
Adodc1.Refresh
dgJob_no.ReBind 'rebind the DataGrid
Admin = False

End Sub

when I try to run this I get the two following message Boxes:
1:  ADODC Uknown Error {ADO}
2: Runtime error 3706

I have made the proper ODBC connection on teh NT box but still have errors.
Is there anything else that needs to be installed to make ADODC work
correctly?

Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:32:49 GMT

1. Adodc error:Insufficient Key Column Information for Updating or Refreshing

2. Adodc error:Insufficient Key Column Information for Updating or Refreshing

3. ADODC Errors

4. ADODC Error and Jet Version

5. ADODC Errors

6. Supress ADODC errors

7. ADODC Error using Access2000 AutoNumber

8. Trapping ADODC Errors - Help

9. ADODC Errors?

10. adodc - error message - what am I missing?

11. ADODC - errors occurred

12. How can i use INDEX in ADODC - Como usar indices em ADODC