ADO Recordset with multiple datasources
Author Message
 ADO Recordset with multiple datasources

We currently use Oracle and SQL Server for production databases.  Is it
possible to create a query that will use both sources of data
simultaneously. Like a union.
What methods would I use to do this?

thanks
Jason

Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 ADO Recordset with multiple datasources
Jason,

You can do this thru Data Shaping.  Try it thru the Data Environment
first, it will generate the Data Shaping commands for you.

Don XML

Quote:

> We currently use Oracle and SQL Server for production databases.  Is
it
> possible to create a query that will use both sources of data
> simultaneously. Like a union.
> What methods would I use to do this?

> thanks
> Jason

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 22 Mar 2003 09:27:01 GMT

1. Reuse datalist with multiple datasources?

2. Multiple datasources - how?

3. Non relational datasources and ADO 2.5

4. Accessing ADO datasources in Word

5. ADO Datasources in Emulation

6. Batch update for multiple tables using single ADO Recordset (VB )

7. Multiple recordsets for a single ADO connection???

8. Important FYI - Multiple Recordsets w ADO/SQL Server

9. newbie: using ADO and Recordsets with a multiple-table database

10. Multiple Recordsets for a single ADO connection???

11. Important FYI - Multiple Recordsets w ADO/SQL Server

12. Report using multiple ADO Recordsets?