Command Object-Type name invalid error
Author Message
 Command Object-Type name invalid error

Hi all
 I'm facing a unique problem.I've an application which is
running fine in development station.I package this and
install in it a non-development machine.

When i try to run my application , it reports an error
saying (Type name is Invalid or Unknown).The error occurs
when i try to invoke a Stored Procedure (in sqlserver2000),
which has few input and output parameters.It fails exactly
at(cmd.Execute ,,adExecuteNoRecords).This problem occurs
in few non -developement machines.It's w2k os and sp2 is
installed.

Pour in your valuable suggestions

Thankx in advance

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:38:59 GMT
 Command Object-Type name invalid error
Anand,

See my reply on your previous posting.

Thanks,

--
Val Mazur
Microsoft MVP

Quote:
> Hi all
>  I'm facing a unique problem.I've an application which is
> running fine in development station.I package this and
> install in it a non-development machine.

> When i try to run my application , it reports an error
> saying (Type name is Invalid or Unknown).The error occurs
> when i try to invoke a Stored Procedure (in sqlserver2000),
> which has few input and output parameters.It fails exactly
> at(cmd.Execute ,,adExecuteNoRecords).This problem occurs
> in few non -developement machines.It's w2k os and sp2 is
> installed.

> Pour in your valuable suggestions

> Thankx in advance

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 20:20:38 GMT

1. Type Name is Invalid error -- Windows 2000/98 application with SQL Server/stored procedure problem

2. Error -2147217865 Invalid object name

3. ADO Command Object Error 3711 Invalid Operation

4. Invalid object name

5. Invalid Reference (Error 13 - Type Mismatch)

6. newbie Runtime error 3259: Invalid Field Data Type

7. RDO Errors: Fetch type out of range, Invalid cursor position

8. Error 13 Invalid Type in class module

9. RDO error: Fetch type out of range, Invalid cursor position

10. newbie Runtime error 3259: Invalid Field Data Type

11. invalid data type error SQL to Access

12. Creating Table - Type is invalid ERROR