I want to use the ActiveX(OCX) on another pc without VB installed.
Author Message
 I want to use the ActiveX(OCX) on another pc without VB installed.

I have created a ActiveX Control with a DataGrid and a
ADODC control, the application is running ok locally on my
computer, but I want to use the ActiveX(OCX) on another pc
without VB installed.
How to make a installation file that I can install on
other computers ??

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:52:12 GMT
 I want to use the ActiveX(OCX) on another pc without VB installed.
Use the package and deployment wizard to create a setup program, it will
package all the necessary VB runtime files as part of the setup.

This will then allow you to redistribute your control without having to
install VB

Lowest of the Low

Quote:
> I have created a ActiveX Control with a DataGrid and a
> ADODC control, the application is running ok locally on my
> computer, but I want to use the ActiveX(OCX) on another pc
> without VB installed.
> How to make a installation file that I can install on
> other computers ??

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:16:40 GMT

1. OCX problem using VB5 on PC with VB6 installed

2. I want to use the ActiveX(OCX) on another pc without VB installed.

3. Can .exe file used in PC without VB?

4. Problem using Crystal report ActiveX installed with VB and used in VC.

5. Accessing .msg files without Outlook installed on PC

6. Using Word from VB without Office Installed

7. Using Internet Transfer Control without install vb 6.0 ???

8. Using an mdb file with VB 6 ADO without Access installed

9. Install ActiveX Control and HTML pages in other PC

10. Using MsComm32.ocx without loading VB

11. Install ActiveX Control and HTML pages in other PC

12. HELP!...ActiveX Ctls installed on End-User PC