Can I Access Borland Interbase using ADO?
Author Message
 Can I Access Borland Interbase using ADO?

    Can I Access Borland Interbase using ADO? If not how can I access
Interbase using VB5 or 6?

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Borland Interbase 5x and VB6

2. connect to interbase database using ado?

4. Get latest Interbase OLE DB driver for ADO

5. NATIVE INTERBASE 5/6 OLE DB/ADO DRIVER

6. problem ado/interbase 5.5

7. Anyone using VB and Interbase Server?

8. Ado and BORLAND

9. Accessing Usernames in Ms Access 97 Using ADO

10. Using ADO to access MS Access

11. Accessing Access with database level password using ADO

12. ADO using MS Access with mdw system database for pw-access