ADO Guru: How do I get connection handle?
Author Message
 ADO Guru: How do I get connection handle?

Hi!

I really need to get ADO connection handle. Could not find anything in MSDN.
May be some API or something not documented>?

Thank you

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:33:39 GMT

1. ADO - PELogOnSQLServerWithPrivateInfo() Handle to database connection

2. ADO and ODBC connection handle

3. ADO connection Handle?

5. ADO Connection Gets Dropped - Help Needed

6. Getting Rid of the Ado Firehose Connection

7. ADO connection to Oracle gets a listener error, but only on the first few attempts

8. Getting an Error 429 when trying to create an ADO connection

9. Getting a bitmap handle from an icon handle

10. GURU Question: Error Handling in VB :TIPS

11. GURU Question: Error Handling in VB

12. API Gurus: Handle to floppy disk...please help!!