wireless
Author Message
 wireless

Can someone tell me the newsgroup to discuss wireless technology?  I have a
home system of two laptops (one with XP Home edition, one with win/98) and a
desktop (with ME) that I want to connect (if I can) via wireless technology.
I'm ignorant on how to do this!

Thank you

Bruce

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 20:50:04 GMT

1. Wireless Microphone - China Wireless Microphone Manufacturer

2. HELP! Wireless needs to maintain session

3. wireless networks

4. wireless messaging...

5. Wireless networking

6. Send Wireless SMS using Visual Basic

7. Wireless Control WLList has wrong(?) arrows

8. VB for CE talking to Oracle (wireless app)

9. Track Wireless Files Transfer

10. setting a wireless netwok SSID in code

11. Wireless

12. Detect LAN Connection - wireless LAN card