2 ado recordsets into a new 3rd recordset
Author Message
 2 ado recordsets into a new 3rd recordset

I have two ado recordsets created both have the same field or rolling_date.
How do I join these to recordsets in a third.  therefore rscombined would
equal rscobble + rskickoff?
Thanks In advance for your help
Rick

Side question if you have time how would I make this recordset show up in a
datagrid  I have tried
datagrid1.recordsource = recordset and I get error that 7004 reocrodset is
not bookmarkable

Sat, 22 Feb 2003 17:15:59 GMT

1. How to change ADO recordset retrieved from Oracle into new recordset

2. Open ADO recordset on another ADO recordset - possible?

3. Creating a new recordset from an existing recordset

4. new recordset thats a subset of another recordset

5. Create new recordset from another recordset

6. New Recordset and Closed Recordset

7. Query Recordset, Create Summary/New Recordset

8. Creating a new recordset by joining 2 existing recordsets

9. get a new recordset based on a filtered recordset

10. Creating New SHAPE Recordset from Existing Recordset Object??

11. Copying a part recordset to a new recordset

12. Recordset vs. ADO Recordset