multiple-step operation generated errors
Author Message
 multiple-step operation generated errors

We are populating a RS from a stored procedure. The stored procedure is
getting data from a view and one of the columns on the view is a computed
column.

When the computed column get pulled into the recordset we are unable to
change the value in that column through script.   Of course I can't change
the underlying value, but I still want to change the display for the
read-only recordset.

The error we are getting is "multiple-step operation generated errors.
Check each status value"

Any ideas?

Doug Murrell

Tue, 03 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Multiple-step operation generated errors. (Delete Error)

2. Multiple-step operation generated errors

3. DataGrid Warning - Multiple-step operation generated errors......

4. Multiple-step operation generated errors

5. How to locate Multiple-step operation generated errors.

6. Multiple-step operation generated errors

7. Multiple-step operation generated errors

8. Error: Multiple step OLE DB operation generated errors

9. Error: Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors

10. FileSystemObject.FileCopy Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors

11. Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors

12. Multiple-step OLE DB Operation Generated Errors