Unable to update records in Visual FoxPro Table with ADO-ODBC
Author Message
 Unable to update records in Visual FoxPro Table with ADO-ODBC

I am unabled to update records in my Visual FoxPro Table using ADO data
control and Visual FoxPro ODBC connection.  I get the following error:

Run-time error '2147467259 (80004005)

[Microsoft][ODBC VIsual FoxPro Driver]Unsupported function in rule or
trigger

I have searched through the Microsoft Knowledge base and MSDN and can only
find something about the documentation being incorrect on the support of the
UPDATE TO function.

Does anyone have a working way to update Visual FoxPro records with VB6?????

Thanks,
Alan Howard

Tue, 05 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Updating Visual FoxPro Table in VB4 through ODBC

2. Cannot add record to Visual Foxpro table after deleting all records in table

3. access table updated by Visual Basic passed on to visual Foxpro

4. VB 6.0 and ODBC - Visual Foxpro tables

5. Need help creating Fox 2.5 table via MS Visual FoxPro ODBC driver

6. Update to Visual Foxpro tables fails

7. ADO recordsets, Visual Foxpro and slow updating

8. Cannot create Visual FoxPro table using ADO

9. Any native database to use in VB, like DBF foxPro table in Visual Foxpro, with no ado connection and recordet need, like visual foxpro?

10. Unable to connect using Visual FoxPro driver when quote is in path

11. Unable To Open Table With Text ODBC Driver?

12. FoxPro ODBC Driver Shows Deleted Records