MDAC 2.5 or 2.7
Author Message
 MDAC 2.5 or 2.7

Hi,
I use Visual Basic 6.0 with MDAC 2.5.
If do I install a version more updated of MDAC (for
example 2.7 RTM) do I have an increment of the
performances of my application?

Thak so much.

Mon, 02 May 2005 23:03:44 GMT
 MDAC 2.5 or 2.7
Normally there wouldn't be obvious improvement on performance after the
update. The main issues on performance is on your hardware, database and
network.

Luke

rights.)

Sat, 07 May 2005 20:03:04 GMT

1. ADO 2.5 and 2.7 using For XML EXPLICIT causes problems in the results

2. Install MDAC 2.5 over MDAC 2.6

3. Problem developing dll files in MDAC 2.5, but using MDAC 2.6

4. Where is MDAC 2.5 SDK (ADO 2.5)

5. Does MDAC 2.7 Support RDO ?

6. MDAC 2.7 THAI

7. WinXP, MDAC 2.7 and Oracle8i connection issue

8. WISE MDAC 2.7

9. MDAC 2.7 silent install

10. Update all rows in a large database using Access 2002, MDAC 2.7, Jet 4.0

11. GUID problem in MDAC 2.7

12. Upgrding to MDAC 2.7