The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file
Author Message
 The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file

this error occurs because you do not have correct
permissions to gain access to the database (.mdb) file.
By default, ASP.NET runs under the ASPNET account in
the .NET Framework 1.0, and under NetworkService in
the .NET Framework 1.1. You must have modify permissions
on the .mdb file and the folder where the file is located.

I shared the folder where this db is located.

How do I get these permissions for the folder and file
set correctly??

Please help - I'm dead in the water...Thanks...
Thomas

Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:34:01 GMT

1. Microsoft Jet Database Engine Cannot Open The File.......(access)mdb

2. The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file

3. Microsoft Jet Database Engine Cannot Open The File.......(access)mdb

4. Microsoft Jet Database Engine cannot open the file

5. The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot......

6. The Microsoft Jet Database Engine cannot find the input table or query

7. 3197 Microsoft Jet database engine

8. Microsoft Jet Database Engine

9. Microsoft's Jet Database Engine Book

10. Microsoft JET Database Engine (0x80004005) error

11. Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e09'

12. Error: 3197 Description: The Microsoft jet database engine ...