References
Author Message
 References

I'm new to VB.Net and somewhat new to VB in general.  I'm looking for a good
source of intro level information on using ADO to connect to Access and SQL
server databases, then using grids to display information from tables in the
database via SQL selects.  I've done this in VB6 but, of course, VB.Net is
somewhat different.  Thanks for any leads.

John Mull
Programmer/Analyst
Catawba County, North Carolina

Fri, 03 Sep 2004 01:53:21 GMT

1. References Collection of a Referenced MDB

2. References: Update References in MDE to other MDEs

3. Referencing object in form in code / Subform reference problem in code

4. Cross Reference - Reference Not Found

5. reference to a non-shared member requires an object reference

6. dotnet Reference to non-shared member requires object reference - Global.asax.vb

7. Reference to a non-shared member requires an object reference

8. Project References Vs Binary References

9. Reference to a non-shared member requires an object reference

10. Make a reference to a MDI form with a reference of a MDI child form

11. Passing an object reference by reference where the object has a default property