ADO - open Schems - IS_NULLABLE problem
Author Message
 ADO - open Schems - IS_NULLABLE problem

Hi All,

I use ADO's OpenSchema method with parameters
as 'adSchemaColumns' in VB 6.0.  It returns a recordset
with one of its column as 'IS_NULLABLE'.

My requirement is to find all 'NOT NULL' column's in a
table for these databases.
I use MSAccess 2000, Sql Server 2000 and Oracle.
The 'IS_NULLABLE' column for a primary key column shows
as 'True' for datatypes 'Number','Currency'...which infact
should be 'False'.

But I face no problem when I access tables from SQL
Server/Oracle.

Can anyone help me on this.

Thanks
Chandrasekar T.M.

Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:24:44 GMT

1. ADO .Open problem (posted on general news too)

2. Problem opening Access 2000 mdb using ADO

3. ADO-Problems w. Recordset.Open method

4. Problem opening recordset for update ADO 2.1/Jet 4.0/Access 2000 stored proc

5. Problem to open a connection with ADO

6. ado open problem.

7. Problem opening ADO connection to database on a CDROM

8. ADO Open recordset problem

9. Directory path problem opening *.DBF table in VBA via ADO

10. ADO Recordset .OPEN problem

11. ADO Open Recordset problem

12. Problem with SQL on ADO Recordset Open