Paradox 8 Locking Out My VB Program
Author Message
 Paradox 8 Locking Out My VB Program

I have a VB program that works with a paradox 8 table,
but if the table is open in Paradox, then my program fails.
I need to be able to work with the table regardless of
whether someone has it open or not.  I tried to set the
table locking to No Lock in the security/set locks portion
of paradox, but it still locks me out.  Can anyone help me
out with this problem?

Thanks,
Tony

Tue, 14 Oct 2003 04:53:30 GMT

1. Paradox 8 Locking Out My VB Program

2. Paradox table locking and VB 5.0

3. Help - Vb Locked Paradox Tables

4. How to handle print outs in VB?

5. Paradox Lock

6. Locking <program>.dll in VB.net when working on web projects

7. MAPI Calls lock up my VB program - HELP

8. Available: Freeware Program Registration Lock/Unlock Source Code for VB Shareware Programmers

9. VB program causes directory lock on NT

10. MAPI calls lock up my VB program - HELP

11. VB Program locking up windows

12. VB Data control locks my program