Error During Compact Database using JRO.JetEngine
Author Message
 Error During Compact Database using JRO.JetEngine

I'm having some problems while compacting the database in some PC..

The error message is "Cannot perform this operation, features in this
version are not available in databases with older formats.(-2147467259)"

Please advice. Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Thomas Tan.

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:54:27 GMT
 Error During Compact Database using JRO.JetEngine
You should post the code your using....

Theres a function on the Veign's website for compacting a Jet Database - It
gives information on older databases...

http://www.veign.com/information/application/database/codedb001.html

--
Veign
www.veign.com

Quote:
> I'm having some problems while compacting the database in some PC..

> The error message is "Cannot perform this operation, features in this
> version are not available in databases with older formats.(-2147467259)"

> Please advice. Thanks.

> Kind Regards,
> Thomas Tan.

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:16:38 GMT

1. Error when compacting Access Database using JRO

2. Compacting a database using JRO's CompactDatabase Method

3. Err: Compacting database with JRO

4. JRO.Compact Database for Secured Access97 DB

5. Err: Compacting database with JRO

6. No more password protected database after jro-compact

7. Problem Compacting Access 2000 Database with JRO

8. HELP using JRO Compact Method with Jet 3.51

9. Error 3112 in Jet during compact

10. data changed error during compact

11. Problem with Repairing an Access database using JRO

12. Problem Repairing an Access database using JRO